Projected Yearly Tons of Industrial Solid Waste
The EPA estimates that 7.6 billion tons of industrial solid waste are generated and disposed of yearly in the US. With the projected demand for infrastructure improvements increasing, this number will likely increase in the coming years alongside the industry revenue increase.
Summit is ready and excited to see this growth come to fruition.
Prior to construction Summit performs:
- Health and Safety Training.
- Lead awareness Training.
- Plan Preparation.
- Material Sampling, Testing and Characterization.
- Waste Profiling.
During construction Summit continues to provide these services:
- Transportation and Waste Disposal Services.
- Project Management.
- Oversite and Monitoring of Material including air monitoring.
- Manifesting and Communication with Waste Receiving Facilities .
After construction you can expect Summit to:
- Finalize clean up.
- Provide waste tracking and weight tickets.
- Certified payroll reports.
Summit is ready to help your company rebuild and improve California’s infrastructure!
What Can Summit Do for You?
If you’re interested in learning more about how Summit can improve your company’s approach towards hazardous waste management on upcoming infrastructure project!
Contact us at (949) 429 – 8263 ext. 102
EPA. “U.S. Environmental Protection Agency | US EPA.” EPA.gov, https://www.epa.gov/sites/default/files/2016-03/documents/industrial-waste-guide.pdf.